Still Life Painting: Colour, Collage & Acrylic with Emma Sherry £75.00
Still Life Painting: Colour, Collage & Acrylic with Emma Sherry
Saturday 8th April (10am - 4pm)
A one day workshop using collage, acrylic and water-soluble pencils to create still-life with energy and movement.
This workshop is intended to help loosen your drawing and painting style using various techniques. The process will be messy, drippy, splatty and hopefully lots of fun to create some colourful, relaxed paintings.
We will use a mix of collage and acrylic paint working into them with crayons and pencils. We will focus on painting fruit – the still-life will be provided, however if you do have something specific you would like to paint you are welcome to bring it with you.
You will leave the workshop with a number of loose paintings and at least one finished piece.
- A3/A2 sketch pad – preferably heavy-weight (330gsm +).
- A minimum of 4 A2 pieces of mount-board (used for framing) or canvas board/painting panels – a mix of white, grey or black.
- A wide selection of good quality acrylic paints including bright colours.
- Acrylic pens/Posca pens– particularly black and white.
- Water soluble pencils/crayons – particularly black and white.
- Fine-liner and pencils.
- A selection of collage materials such as maps, telephone directories, newspapers, wrappers, cardboard etc.
- Modelling paste/Acrylic gel for sticking collage.
- Printing roller for sticking down collage.
- A selection of brushes – as big and flat as possible.
- Something to mix paint on – a palette or plate etc.
- Scissors/scalpel for cutting collage.
- Water container for cleaning brushes.
- An apron/overalls or wear old clothes
- Acrylic inks
Saturday 8th April Workshop will be held at the Cambrian Building, Coney Green, Oswestry SY11 2JL (Behind Sainsbury’s). 10am - 4pm. Only 2 spaces left! £75.00
To book and arrange payment please email email@example.com